You could say I've been living in some sort of denial for the last week.
I've been fully immersed in the New York life as of late: speakeasies, artisanal bars, dive bars, Chinatown soup dumplings, mind-erasing house parties, brunches ... the whole shebang. It's no secret how much I love this crazy city and it feels strange to leave it just as it's waking up from it's winter stupor. You know you're living in the city of your dreams when you feel wistful leaving it even when there's a ridiculous amount of adventure coming up.
Or maybe it's just that even I'm having a difficult time wrapping my head around what lies ahead ...
- April 15-17: A weekend in Indio, California rocking out at Coachella
- April 18-19: Fly from Cali to Manila
- April 20: Trek to swim in the crater of Mt. Pinatubo
- April 21-23: A weekend in Donsol, Sorsogon to swim with whale sharks.
- April 24-28: Mo' Manila
- April 29-May 2: Journey to Sagada to spelunk in caves, see mummy burials spots, jump into waterfalls and soak up all that nature!
- May 3-4: A little bit mo' Manila
- May 5-6: Hong Kong
- May 7: Macau to take on the highest bungee jump in the world at Macau Tower
- May 8: Fly back home
- May 9: It's up to you, New York, New Yoooork!